Reflection in Bushmead
House and land in Bushmead
This sizeable family home is designed for rear lane access. Boasting 4 bedrooms, one minor bed on entry ideal for a home business & 3 bedrooms located on the 2nd floor including a luxurious master suite with private balcony, separate laundry with garden access. You are sure to be Inspired by the Reflection!
BONUS INCLUSION: Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- High ceilings to entry, living, kitchen, dining & bedrooms
- Acrylic texture coat to front elevation
- Feature downlights to living
- European inspired appliances
- Stone kitchen bench top
- Porcelain tiling to wet areas
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Site works allowance
If you love the peace and tranquillity of the Australian bush, you’ll love living in the environmentally sustainable community of Bushmead by Cedar Woods. Located just 16km from the Perth CBD, Bushmead harkens back to the roots of Australian living.
With over 185 hectares of the community preserved as pristine natural bushland, you and your family will enjoy a happy and healthy lifestyle surrounded by native flora, parks, walking trails and the tranquillity of nature.
To find out more and book in a custom design consultation fill out the “Request More Info Form”.
– David Artingstall, Senior Sales & Design ConsultantDownload Brochure
Request More Info