Reflection in Oakebella
House and land in Oakebella (Wellard)
This sizeable family home fits comfortably on a 6m block and is designed for rear lane access: Boasting 4 bedrooms one minor bed on entry, ideal for a home business & 3 bedrooms located on the 2nd floor including a luxurious master suite with private balcony. You are sure to be inspired by the Reflection!
BONUS INCLUSION: Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 31 course high ceilings to ground floor
- Architecturally designed front elevation
- Feature downlights to living area
- European inspired appliances
- Essastone kitchen bench top
- Porcelain tiling to wet areas
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Double garage with remote door
Situated minutes from beaches, shops, schools and major transport links, Oakebella by LWP has been thoughtfully planned as a connected urban retreat featuring landscaped parks, open spaces, play areas and dual-use pathways that wind around an abundance of native trees.
To find out more and book in a custom design consultation fill out the “Request More Info Form”.
– David Artingstall, Senior Sales & Design ConsultantDownload Brochure
Request More Info