Inspired Homes Wins Again
We are thrilled to kick off this year’s HIA award season by winning the 2017 HIA Kitchen and Bathroom – Livable Kitchen of the year award! Obviously it goes without saying that we couldn’t do it without our team. They shape our company for the better everyday and we are proud to stand with them in accepting this award.
The award winning entry is situated in Tuart Hill and is a modern Hampton influenced four bed, two bath villa that was purpose built for the livable homes initiative
Its kitchen was ergonomically designed and we packed it full of the features that we know our clients will love! From the extra-wide threshold through to the slip resistant flooring we had the needs of our clients at the forefront of our mind when it came to designing this home, especially the kitchen. Here’s a list of award winning features we built,
- Extra wide, 1.2m width threshold that leads to kitchen
- Industrial pendant lights over the island
- Easy access to the Garage from the Kitchen
- Double, undermount sinks with spring veggie mixer
- Slip resistant flooring
- Lower cabinets and lower installed accessories to allow better access for residents
- Essa Stone benchtops and Laminex finish doors
- Under bench microwave
- Huge walk in pantry with a door wide enough to allow for wheelchair access
- Dual under bench Asko Ovens
Don’t think that we built these amazing features into this kitchen for the sole purpose of winning awards. Every project we take on comes with our Built Complete promise which means that we include higher quality products and a bespoke design feel all the time which is what sets the award winners apart from the runners up.
Inspired Homes WA is so proud and humbled by this award, we’ve got our fingers crossed for the rest of the award season so stay tuned for what we are hoping is a very successful year for our team!
Danielle and Vas Spaseski