WE DID IT AGAIN!
After what could only be described as an extraordinary great year, 2020 has been both an optimistic and a pessimistic year. While on one hand it was a “year of disasters” – The COVID-19 pandemic, Catastrophic wildfires, extreme flooding and does anyone even remember Brexit or Megxit? – on the other, it has been a year full of innovation and achievements and our team was eagerly anticipating this year’s’ 2020 HIA Perth Housing Awards.
We definitely did not leave disappointed thanks to our team’s hard work and dedication, we secured 5 winners and were runners up in in 14 other categories which was close to our best award season on record!
Here is a list of our achievements with the winners highlighted below in more detail
- Greensmart Sustainable Home
- Specialised Housing
- Project Home – $300,001 to $450,000
- Small Lot Housing – $220,001 to $280,000
- Framed Housing – $250,001 to $350,000
2020 Runners Up:
- 2020 PERTH HOME OF THE YEAR
- LIVEABLE HOME OF THE YEAR
- PROJECT HOME OF THE YEAR
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROJECT OF THE YEAR x 2
- FRAMED HOUSING OF THE YEAR
- SMALL LOT HOME OF THE YEAR
- Excellence in Service – Medium Builder
- Project Home over $450,001
- Small Lot Housing $450,001 to $700,000 x 2
- TOWNHOUSE/VILLA $750,001 to $1.5million
- Custom Built Home – $350,001 to $475,000
- Display Home – $220,001 to $240,000
- Display Home – $320,001 to $370,000
1. GREENSMART SUSTAINABLE HOME – Nth Perth
- Traditional meets modern industrial a stylish Turnkey Development.
- Design innovation is paramount to this restrictive 257m2 laneway lot encapsulates a 262m2, 3 bed plus study and two living areas home showcases a light filled home can be designed and built on a compact lot
- Restoration brickwork pays tribute to the historic surrounds & Madrid Contempo Ceniza brick work to main living.
- Meticulously finished polished concrete with under floor heating, P50 shadow line throughout
- Well-designed master bed suite with fitted robes and draws
- Spacious free flowing centralised living, with dual alfresco areas honed aggregate flush sills either side which seamlessly fit into the feature raised planter and pond area which have been designed to maximise northern light.
- Outstanding designed kitchen space finished in a blend of colours and waterfall edge, breakfast bar
- under mount sinks, full OHC and LED strip lighting, built in bar & glass splashback
- Striking bathrooms, full height tiling to hobbles showers, cabinet mirrors with LED lighting, & frameless shower screens
- Compact laundry space designed with raised washer & dryer and full integrated cabinetry
- 32c ceilings throughout, corner stacker doors that open to alfresco
- Ducted Reverse cycle air con with linear diffusers, alarm, skirting boards & LED lighting,
- Washed aggregate to driveway, entry and steps, includes custom letterbox and laser cut signage
- Tesla Battery and Canadian solar PV panels, double gazing throughout & Low E glass and super-efficient Bosch heat pump making this a very energy efficient 6.1 Star rated home
2. SPECIALISED HOUSING – Treeby
As part of the Stockland Aspire Living Estate in Treeby, this Specialised housing of an Aged exclusive site for over 55’s, is one home of the first stage of 25 homes which will encompass an entire village of 160 homes in total. Architecturally designed by MJA Architects and Built by inspired homes this 3 bed 2 bathroom home had some Special Features
- Dulux texture coated render
- 6.38mm glazing
- colourbond roofing with anti-con insulation
- 920m wide flush threshold to front door
- spacious open plan living area light filled with ample windows
3. FRAMED HOUSING – $250,001 to $350k – Aveley
Built entirely out of the Masterwall product, The Dualis is a Dual occupancy design with two separate liveable spaces, divided by one central entry point allowing a spacious studio at the front of the home and large main living to the remainder of the home. The main home is a 4 bed 2 bath home, plus you get a one bed, fully functional apartment (en-suite, kitchen, lounge dining & laundry ) “the lot “ You basically get 2 homes for the price of one
- Feature Biowood wall panelling to elevation
- Acrylic texture coat render feature projection surround to front elevation
- Extended wall height to front elevation
- 31c ceiling to garage with 28c high opening
- Colourbond Roof
- 1200 Wide Entry Door
To learn more about the Masterwall product and other modern methods of construction, visit https://www.inspiredhomes.net.au/customer-service/inspired-lite/
4. SMALL LOT HOUSING – $220,001 to $280k – Carramar
Designed by Sam Karamfiles
This contemporary style home was designed by Sam Karamfiles to fit this very constrained triangle shaped 275m2 block
This stunning front elevation has a 31c porch, complimented by acrylic texture coat, feature 1c brick work, timber cladding and Wood look garage roller door with exposed aggregate path and driveway.
- Modern kitchen with full overhead cabinetry, and Essa stone bench tops throughout
- 31c ceilings to living and designed to take in the winter sun with north facing courtyard and additional cavity insulation throughout
- Full turnkey development including front fencing, and landscaping, skirtings & blinds throughout plus OHC to laundry
- Full lighting package including iconic Bluetooth smart app-controlled lighting
- 900 Blanco appliance package, Actron Ducted A/C
- 600 x 600 Porcelain tiling
5. PROJECT HOME – $300,001 to $450k – Melville
This project home was individually designed for Martina Beissel brief based on the Casablanca display, a stylish & contemporary built home designed with entertaining in mind, with large open living spaces overlook the alfresco, multipurpose room/study and central kitchen and the added luxury of a scullery and bar ensuring uninterrupted entertaining.
The central kitchen offers 1200 wide island bench with integrated storage, featured bulkhead above island bench, concealed range hood, 20mm Essa Stone bench top and stone splash back, wall oven stack & Built in MW, cold water tap to fridge recess, plus ample cupboards and pot draws for easy storage.
- Wide 1200 front door with flush sill for universal access & and 31c ceilings throughout
- A master suite fit for a queen, a spacious bathroom with 1800 spa bath, large shower and private WC.
- Spectacular butler’s scullery and drop zone with bi-fold doors to entertainers alfresco
- Seamless flowing open plan living opens into alfresco through recessed stacker doors & central island bench to kitchen with under mount sink, ample pot draws and ample bench space
- Glass splash back to kitchen & laundry
- Turn key home finished with Hybrid timber flooring, carpets, blinds & ducted A/C
To view more of our award visit https://www.inspiredhomes.net.au/our-awards/ or If you would like any further information on any of the above please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly new homes consultants on [email protected]
After what could only be described as an extraordinary great year, 2020 has been both...
We often get asked "What’s the difference between a house, a 2 storey and a terrace, a duplex and a townhouse and a villa?
Firstly, can anyone believe its August already??? To be honest so much has been happening...
Wow, what an emotional couple of months navigating this COVID-19 nightmare and all the restrictions...