Capri in Bushmead
House and land in Bushmead
The Capri by Inspired Homes WA is a large 4 bedroom home featuring a generously sized master bedroom with luxurious private ensuite. The welcoming grand entry includes a powder room for guests and leads into a huge open plan living & dining area with a chef’s kitchen that is sure to impress!
The spacious alfresco and courtyard can also be accessed from the dining area through glass sliding doors and is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs are a further 3 double bedrooms with their own private bathroom and activity area for everyone to enjoy.
BONUS INCLUSION: Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 31 course high ceilings to ground floor
- Architecturally designed front elevation
- Feature downlights to living area
- European inspired appliances
- Essastone kitchen bench top
- Porcelain tiling to wet areas
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Double lock-up garage with remote door
- And much much more!
If you love the peace and tranquillity of the Australian bush, you’ll love living in the environmentally sustainable community of Bushmead by Cedar Woods. Located just 16km from the Perth CBD, Bushmead harkens back to the roots of Australian living.
With over 185 hectares of the community preserved as pristine natural bushland, you and your family will enjoy a happy and healthy lifestyle surrounded by native flora, parks, walking trails and the tranquillity of nature.
To find out more and book in a custom design consultation fill out the “Request More Info Form”.
– David Artingstall, Senior Sales & Design ConsultantDownload Brochure
Request More Info